Rechtsanwältin Olga Ira Dimopoulou (lawyer)
- since 2002 admitted lawyer (Rechtsanwältin) at the Cologne Bar Association – Germany
- since 2006 admitted lawyer (Dikigoros) at the Athens Bar Association – Greece
- since 2012 Mediator
- Lecturer at the University of Applied Sciences “Rheinische Fachhochschule” and
- Lecturer at the University of Applied Sciences “Technology Arts Sciences TH Köln”, both in Cologne
- sworn translator and interpreter of the Greek language
Law studies at the Universities of Bielefeld and Cologne
Apprenticeship as a mediator at the Kölner Anwaltverein
German, Greek, English, French
Born in Athens to Greek and German parents, Olga Dimopoulou is a graduate of the German School of Athens and studied law at the Universities of Bielefeld and Cologne.
She began her work as a lawyer at national and international law firm Gurland Rechtsanwälte in Cologne.
From 2006 she was General Counsel Greece of the German wind power station manufacturer Enercon GmbH, based in its Athens office.
In 2012 she returned to Cologne as a Partner of Gurland Rechtsanwälte.
She founded dimolegal in 2014.
She is a cross-cultural business mediator (mediator training by the Cologne Lawyers Association / Kölner Anwaltverein) and lectures in business law and business mediation at the University of Applied Sciences of Cologne (Rheinische Fachhochschule Cologne) and the Technology Arts Sciences TH Köln.
She is also admitted by the Higher Regional Court of Cologne as a sworn translator and interpreter of the Greek language.
Ms Dimopoulou is the author of several juridical articles notably in the field of food law and is a regular speaker in German, Greek and English on her legal specialisms.
Mother tongue German and Greek she is also fluent in English and French.