The international network of lawyers LEGALMONDO published a very useful tool for companies with debt collection necessities in more than 20 jurisdictions. Ms. Dimopoulou drafted the part on debt collection in Germany. Here are some questions of this guide:
- Is there a minimum amount to start a legal action?
- Is it mandatory to send a warning letter before taking legal action to collect a debt?
- How can a foreign creditor start a procedure for international debt collection in Germany?
- Here you will find the link to the guide: https://www.legalmondo.com/product/practical-guide-international-debt-collection-germany/
with the title: “Covid-19: Which are the new German laws which entrepreneurs doing business in Germany should be aware of?”
in the frame of the webinar series of the German-Hellenic Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Greek language
The Legalmondo International Help Desk on Coronavirus on more than 20 jurisdictions is published! Ms. Dimopoulou drafted the article on Greek law in this very helpful guide, where you will find answers to following questions:
- How to handle the case in which a supplier or customer within an international supply chain defaults on a contract?
- When can Force Majeure be invoked?
- What are the consequences on contracts?
- How to minimize risks to the company’s business?
Here you can hear my interview at the German public-service broadcasting (radio WDR2) about the legal frame of honey in Germany:
Here you can read the contribution of Ms. Dimopoulou on the New German Packaging Act published in the Legalmondo network:
Why do restaurant owners in Germany throw away cooked food instead of donating them to soup kitchens?